9 April 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Ecology+! I've been blogging about "other things" for over 6 years now, always kind of incorporating my ecological forays into those posts. This year however I've decided I need to ramp it up, as I really want to give something back after years of learning from volunteering opportunities with some of the best people in their field!

I am passionate about citizen science and want to inject a bit more 'science' into it but still keep people interested enough to keep recording.

I will feature outings we do and there will be photos and tips for identifying things in the field spanning a wide variety of animal/plant species and also habitats. No matter who you are, beginner or seasoned naturalist, I hope the blog will inspire you to go out and record! :)

See you soon again!

/Lina-Elvira